Phase I Process & Key Dates
Online Grant Submission Process
Phase I grant proposals must be submitted online.
Purpose of Proposal
Keep in mind the purpose of the Phase I proposal is to convince Trinity of the value of the effort proposed and your organizations ability to perform the proposed project with excellence. Trinity will provide Phase I funds to collaborating non-profit organizations to allow them to thoroughly explore approaches to address initiatives identified by the topics presented in the request for proposal. The Phase I Planning/Pilot-Scale is an opportunity for your organization to pursue the following:
- discover best practices related to the opportunity
- perform pilot-scale tests
- solicit implementation and support partners for Phase II
- develop a project plan for Phase II implementation and sustainability.
Activities might include, but not be limited to:
- surveys, acquisition of collaboration commitments
- research into successful programs in other locations
- development of data collection methods for measurement of success
- development of educational materials
- conferring with organizational and subject matter experts
- observing related projects elsewhere, etc.
Key Dates to Remember
Proposals shall be submitted online at www.TrinityFound.org by NOON on March 25, 2020. Phase I winners will be notified on our about May 20, 2020. Phase II proposals will be due by NOON on September 2, 2020 from Phase I grant recipients.