Trinity Health Foundation of East Tennessee has opened its website for 2015 grant submissions. Grant topics, developed from community roundtables in recent years, remain the same for this year: (1) Access to Preventive Care; (2) Healthy Life Choices; (3) Mental Health and Addiction Recovery; (4) Family Strengthening and (5) Open Topics. The required proposal outline, all submission dates, background on each topic and proposal registration can all be found on our website or by clicking here.
New This Year! Two Grant Divisions – Large and Small
Large Grants Division:
• Any qualified nonprofit may apply.
• Possible fifteen (15) Phase I grants up to $15,000 over three months for planning grants.
• Application completed online and four (4) page uploaded document, (5 MB limit, Word or PD file)
• Five (5) grants of up to $150,000 for Phase II
New This Year – Small Grants Division:
• For nonprofits with annual revenues of less than $1.5 million
• Possible nine (9) Phase I grants up to $5,000 over three months for planning grants
• Application completed online and two (2) page uploaded document, (5 MB, Word or PDF file)
• Three (3) grants of up to $50,000 for Phase II
Grant Submission Due Date
ALL grant submissions are due by 5:00 PM Tuesday, March 31, 2015.
Instructional Conferences Scheduled
To provide information to potential grantees, Trinity will host two Bidders/Grant Writing Conferences: Thursday, February 12, or Wednesday, February 18, 2015 from 4:00 – 5:30 PM at the Knoxville Marriott Hotel Mississippi Room. Information on types of grants Trinity will fund and a walk-through of the website grant process will be shared as well as a short session on tips for writing successful funding proposals.
We invite all interested nonprofits (including churches) to attend this meeting and look forward to receiving your innovative projects that address the physical, emotional or spiritual health of our East Tennessee area. We will accept and encourage submissions from the following counties: Knox, Anderson, Blount, Grainger, Jefferson, Loudon, Roane, Sevier and Union.