The deadline for submitting a proposal for Trinity Health Foundation of East Tennessee’s 2015 Health Initiatives is fast approaching! ALL grant submissions are due by 5:00 PM on Tuesday, March 31, 2015 through our website.
Grant topics remain the same for this year: (1) Access to Preventive Care; (2) Healthy Life Choices; (3) Mental Health and Addiction Recovery; (4) Family Strengthening and (5) Open Topics. The required proposal outline, all submission dates, background on each topic and proposal registration can all be found on our website or by clicking here.
New This Year! Two Grant Divisions – Large and Small
Large Grants Division:
• Any qualified nonprofit may apply.
• Possible fifteen (15) Phase I grants up to $15,000 over three months for planning grants.
• Application completed online and four (4) page uploaded document, (5 MB limit, Word or PD file)
• Five (5) grants of up to $150,000 for Phase II
New This Year – Small Grants Division:
• For nonprofits with annual revenues of less than $1.5 million
• Possible nine (9) Phase I grants up to $5,000 over three months for planning grants
• Application completed online and two (2) page uploaded document, (5 MB, Word or PDF file)
• Three (3) grants of up to $50,000 for Phase II
Grant Submission Due Date
ALL grant submissions are due by 5:00 PM Tuesday, March 31, 2015.
We will accept and encourage submissions from the following counties: Knox, Anderson, Blount, Grainger, Jefferson, Loudon, Roane, Sevier and Union.
If you have questions, please contact our office at 865-632-5678.