Trinity Health Foundation of East Tennessee held the 2013 Phase I Grant Awards luncheon on Wednesday, June 19, 2013 at Cherokee Country Club. Two representatives from each of the 16 recipient organizations were present to accept their award as well as Trinity board, staff and volunteers. Recipients were introduced to the Trinity Board and learned about the next steps for the Phase II Grant application process.
The Phase I Grant Recipients include:
- Allies for Substance Abuse Prevention of Anderson County
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of East Tennessee
- Breakthrough Corporation
- Cherokee Health Systems
- Compassion Coalition
- East Tennessee Children’s Hospital
- Emerald Youth Foundation
- Friends of Tennessee’s Babies with Special Needs
- Healthcare 21 Business Coalition
- InterFaith Health Clinic
- It’s Your Drama
- Knoxville Area Urban League
- Mental Health Association of East Tennessee
- Senior Citizens Home Assistance Service
- University of Tennessee Medical Center
- Young Life Knoxville
These groups will use Phase I grant funds to plan and research for the design and development of their Phase II project. Up to five outstanding proposals will be selected during Phase II in October 2013. Phase II recipients will be awarded amounts of up to $150,000 each to use towards the implementation of their project to improve the physical, emotional and spiritual health of our community.
Click here to view 2013 Health Initiatives Phase I Grant Recipient Photos.
~ improving the physical, emotional and spiritual health of our community ~